Home away from home

I have been away from the blog now for almost a month!.....what a slacker........


I have spent the last three weeks in Columbia, South Carolina with my good friends David "Nasty Davey Davidson" Iaquinta, and Eric Michalovic. These guys both make really nice tattoos and are really good people. I felt right at home from the moment I got there....real southern hospitality (oddly enough both of these guys are from New England)! Eric opened Devine Street Tattoo with Johnathan Cheston in 2008 and they have added several weapons to there arsenal since then, with 5 tattooers now working at the shop, and plans to expand. Too many stories to tell, but if you are ever in the South Carolina, swing by Devine Street Tattoo for some stories of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment